Re: [Getfem-users] Getfem version and non linear elasticity models

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Getfem version and non linear elasticity models
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:55:05 +0200

Dear Sébastien,

The documentation is indeed for the svn version (future version 4.3)
which should be released soon.
The documentation evolves with the project.

Neo-Hookean material is only available on the svn version yes. And it is
far more easy to add a new hyperelastic potential with the generic
assembly now. So I recommand you to install the current svn version.
Here is a link to a pre 4.3 release:

http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~renard/temp/getfem-4.3.tar.gz

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------