Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Latin/South America

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in Latin/South America
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 21:25:14 -0200

The get-together during Latinoware[0] has been approved. It will be held
on Friday, 12 Nov. I will post a note on the GHM web page soon.

Due to the short notice I don't expect a large attendance, but I hope to
attract people interested in contributing to GNU and have a brainstorm
on a larger South American GHM in 2011.

[0] http://latinoware.org

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP
Garoa Hacker Clube
GNU Project