giftcurs-user

[giFTcurs-user] interface colours

From: Kenneth Hutton
Subject: [giFTcurs-user] interface colours
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:59:19 +0100

I've been using your software for a while now and i think it's great.
Just one thing though, it would be nice to be able to choose colours for
the interface which didn't induce headaches. There are plenty of these
available to cursed programs (I tend to use wheat on darkblue or sienna on
black).
With this slight improvement I need never look for another filesharing app
again. :)