[glob2-devel] Web site

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Web site
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:22:39 +0100

Hello,

It is very cool, the web site is getting more and more easy to use. We had
10420 hits yesterday and 2GBytes were downloaded :-)

I've run a spellcheck on all main pages and on guides. thanks to KDE, it was
trivial :-) (sorry, I have no intention to launch a desktop flame wars :-) As
you can see, I haven't changed the gedit suggestion for UTF8 editor ... lol).

I really like the new colors used in WikiPlan and RoadMap. Should we do a
section for finished items, such as "Done"?

I've changed the French Team page to include the English one.

Here is some point I would like to highlight:
- the code bazaar area clearly need some work
- we should decide how we want to handle contributions. The Wiki doesn't seem
to be very good for this. We could do an anonymous http upload to get the
same functionality as the old ftp. Is it easy to embedded other php code in
PmWiki ?

Again, thanks a lot to all contributors for helping to make this game and the
surrounding community so great.

Have fun,

Steph