[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [glob2-devel] 0.8.17, beta, web site

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] 0.8.17, beta, web site
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 07:28:51 -0800
User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (X11/20051022)

� wrote:
- should we call this 0.8.17 (alpha 17) or 0.9.1 (beta 1)?
- should we use the new web site?
alpha still, let's wait for the rewrite and then go to 1.0 :)
and you can use the new website if you want

I plan to work a bit on the web site this week-end, because I think than the shorter we have two web sites the better it is. If you want to help with moving content, that would be nice. Kyle, is the SQL problem fixed? This problem displayed an error after a page was edited and saved, but did not affect the saved.
the SQL error has not been fixed. to do so I have to upgrade mysql, but I need to clear up a few things on my system before I can do that. the earliest I'll be able to do that is saturday, about 24 hours from now since I'm going to be gone all day today.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]