Re: [glob2-devel] hi!

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hi!
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:23:49 -0700

On 7/3/06, robertmaier <address@hidden> wrote:
hi! i'm Armageddon I discovered this cool game yesterday and i was
playing it the whole afternoon today! it is really cool so i decided to
help... so, what could i do? i think i have to tell you whai i CAN do:
i could map, i have much experiencce mapping in other games.
i could translate, i'm german and i have seen bugs in the translation.
i could help making the sounds, i have got professional programs and i
have skills with them.
i could try to find some music, or make some, that is a bit more "modern".
i could, of course, help testing the game.
i could help finding ideas for the game, i even already got some but
just was too lazy to post them on the forums and i think i am not even
registered there because i spent too much game playing the game and
writing this e-mail.

so i hope i can help and i'm awaiting responses

Armageddon

Personally, I would admit that if you have proffessional tools for
making sounds, we could really use some, we've been considering unit
sounds for a while (footsteps, attacking, harvesting, dieing, birth,
etc).

Mapping is always apprecciatted, more so, a good, new campaign would
be wonderfull.