Re: [glob2-devel] Map Editor Rewrite (again)

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Map Editor Rewrite (again)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:04:29 +0200

> Just letting everyone know I am, officially, rewriting the map editor
> (again), but i'm not going to try to change everything like I did last
> time.

I'd advice you to leave this to someone else.

In case you'll do it anyway:
I found a nice feature in the cube 2 project. (http://www.sauerbraten.org/)
Allowing multiple people to work on the same map at the
same time over the internet.
I like the idea that newbies could be coached this way by
experienced map designers.

--
Kai Antweiler