Re: [glob2-devel] should turrets attack air?

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] should turrets attack air?
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:14:17 +0200

> I also want to make another plug for the idea that explorers only
> attack units and are incapable of attacking buildings. This makes
> them very useful at decimating an army but incapable of winning the
> game alone.

That's good!

About ground/air turrets:
We could use different resources for ground/air attacks.
Let's say we use wood for air attacks.

Or level 1,2 turrets use wood and higher levels use
stone.  Then you have to think, if an upgraded turret really
will be more effective or not.  Instead of simply upgrading
everything to the max.

Wood also gives you enemy better clearing attacks.

--
Kai Antweiler