Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Released

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Released
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 17:58:57 +0200

I've checkouted a fresh alpha22-rc, done the debchange and made the deb. Do
you want me to commit the result in this branch ?

I've made and uploaded debian sarge package. I t works on ubuntu feisty, can
anyone tell me if it works on testing, sid and others versions of ubuntu? If
so, we can always create release deb on Debian stable.

We should cleanup the download page a bit!

We should update the screenshot page as well.

By the way, we should add -Wall in configure.in (it was once, who removed
it?). And perhaps also use -O2 instead of -O3 and add -g. Those were the
previous default values I think.

I also think we should wait for some binaries before doing any official
release announcements next time.

The video page has been translated into Russian:
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Videos
(the normal page instead of the correct page for translation).

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com