requested workers strangely being reduced to 1 (was: [glob2-devel] addit

From: Joe Wells
Subject: requested workers strangely being reduced to 1 (was: [glob2-devel] additional feedback on Globulation 2 (long, with many topics))
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:29:20 +0100

donkyhotay <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 08:15 +0100, Joe Wells wrote:
>
>> BUG:  In 0.8.22, upgraded buildings will often (always?) get their
>> assigned workers knocked back down to 1.  If I remember correctly,
>> this happens for the upgrading, and again when the upgrade is
>> completed.
>
> the game allows for preset worker values. Check within settings and make
> certain that all your buildings are just set to 1

I looked in settings.  I notice that now in 0.8.22 one can choose the
number of workers separately for each level of a building and
separately for construction/upgrade and normal use.  That's great!

However, I think I am still seeing a bug, because the only one of
these settings that is currently set to “1” is the setting for
building a wall.  So it doesn't make sense that the number of
requested workers could get knocked back down to 1 when I start or
finish upgrading a building.

--
Joe