Re: [glob2-devel] Re: requested workers strangely being reduced to 1

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: requested workers strangely being reduced to 1
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:19:43 +1200

Whopps :$ I didn't see donkyhotay's oringal message about the bug (only yours) :D

On 4/13/07, Joe Wells < address@hidden> wrote:
"Kieran P" < address@hidden> writes:

>     it doesn't make sense that the number of
>     requested workers could get knocked back down to 1 when I start or
>     finish upgrading a building.
>
> Walls only take one stone. It's pointless to assign more than one worker to
> gather unnecessary stuff.

I'm sorry that my message seems to have been confusing.

The problem I was reporting is that the number of requested workers
gets reduced to 1 for many kinds of buildings when upgrading.  My
mention of walls was only to point out that walls are currently the
only ones in my settings which request just one worker, which means
that my settings are not likely to be the cause of the strange
behavior I was reporting.

--
Joe