Re: [glob2-devel] new wiki page to distract you from the flame war (was:

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new wiki page to distract you from the flame war (was: yet more feedback (many topics))
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:51:03 -0400

On 4/26/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
There is a new wiki page at

  http://globulation2.org/wiki/Current_Issues_with_Using_Globulation_2

to distract you from the ongoing flame war.  :-)

This includes most of the items from my first 3 batches of feedback.

I hope you find it useful.

This new wiki page does not yet include any items from my most recent
batch of feedback (the one to which I am replying).  I am still hoping
to get some comments by others on this batch to make sure my comments
are sane and sensible before doing anything further with them.

--
Joe

Again, thank you very much for your highly constructive criticism of
Glob2. As developers, you would quite understand, its sometimes
difficult for us to see flaws in what we create, becaue it makes sense
in our minds, and we can't read others.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.