Re: [glob2-devel] Why is the wiki offline?

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Why is the wiki offline?
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:48:29 +1200

And I've just finished fixing the theme on IE6. It will never look the same as the other 7 browsers (IE7, Opera 6/7/8, Firefox 1.5/2, Konqueror), but it is functional again. And according to the stats I implemented on the website, Firefox is the leading browser (with 67.32% of visits with Firefox), while Internet explorer is second (with 17.08% of visits with IE), split almost evenly (42.77% of IE users with IE7, 56.39% with IE6). Basically, from the 9,114 visits in the past 28 days, only 878 have been IE6 (and thus not seen the site like they would be using something else). To me, 9.6% is ok. If it goes above 10%, I'll try and adjust the theme to work better.

A got a whole bunch of other stats too, like our main target area is Europe, and in Europe, most hits come from Germany. Or popular contact and such. I'm using Google Analytics. Their new report interface is very good. If you have a gmail account, I can give you access to view the reports, if you are interested :D

Regards,
k776

On 6/30/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden > wrote:
On Saturday 30 June 2007 09:22:31 Kieran P wrote:
> That is awesome news (and it was as I suspected, a downed mysql server).
> Now I'll get onto fixing the theme on all browsers. I've already darkened
> the background a bit so the white text is easier to read. Anyone hate the
> change?

It is good, I like it :-)

Steph

--