Re: [glob2-devel] site upgrade

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] site upgrade
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:49:17 +1200

Upgrading the wiki and forum should be easy (make duplicates of whats there, upgrade the duplicates, and if they go well, then delete the old, replace with the new (I do it all the time). Integrating the wiki and forum accounts will be a bit trickier ;)

Let me know how I can help though. I've got a copy of the themes (old wiki and new wiki themes) on my computer, so don't worry about saving the theme files (delete all wiki files if it will ensure a cleaner wiki upgrade). Just worry about the database.

Regards
Kieran