Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Release Candidate

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Release Candidate
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:07:05 +0200

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
One thing we should decide for sound effect is:
- do we want wav or ogg? ogg are smaller, but loading them may load to a delay (but maybe we can precharge them) - do we want only one sound at time (easier to manage, memory bounded) or multiple ones (maybe nicer, but non-constant load).

I think we could begin by defining the sound we want. I can probably grab some of them.
i definitely want multiple sounds maybe with a limit of 8 or so combined with priorities of sounds. Please take into account and work with http://globulation2.org/wiki/Talk:SoundFX

greetings, leo wandersleb