Re: [glob2-devel] Have you heard of this?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Have you heard of this?
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:05:17 +0100

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> Anyway writing a 3d engine for glob2 is somewhat trivial,

lets say straight forward.

> what is not is doing the graphics...

do you really think that doing the models in 3d is more work than preparing
glob2 for 3d-use???
i strongly doubt that.
- a good user interface
- fog of war
- map change to real height map
- change in the gradient so that "up" is slower than "down"
are only some of the changes that come to my mind that would take me longer
than the 3d-models.
also finding additional artists for the grafix would be easy.

greetz,

leo