Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:37:16 +0100

>> 3. Explorers are not explained.
>
> u mean the aspect of them?

Unless I missed it - they are not mentioned.
Not the way they look, work, came into being or what their task is.

>> 5.You mentioned conversion, but only in one direction and did not explain
>> why
>> globs prefer to convert before starving.
>
> what you mean in one direction?

The red globs turned into green (or blue?) globs when they were exposed
to some material.  So how do green globs transform into red ones?

By the way:
Why don't the green globs build weapons that convert other globs?
They use it only during lunch.
The material could be glued to the stones that the guard tower throws.

Maybe touching the material is not enough and you have to eat it, or you
might need longer contacts ...

--
Kai Antweiler