Re: [glob2-devel] why libgag

From: fede
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] why libgag
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:59:15 +0200

Thanks for reply.
Your answer sounds to me like defensive, but i didn't write to blame. My
question was just about game ingeneering. If you would start now globulation2
like you did (around 2001 right?), would you still use any toolkit (writing
libgag from scratch or external one) or a generic drawing class like i
described may be a better solution?
Take my ask like a newbie consulting expert programmers, this doesn't have to
do directly with actual globulation2/libgag code. That's why i wrote a long
story, wanted to be informal.

Regards,
Fede