Re: [Gluster-devel] 2009 Gluster Hacker Award + Android Phone

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] 2009 Gluster Hacker Award + Android Phone
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 03:58:08 +0000

On 22/12/2009 00:39, Anand Babu Periasamy wrote:
2009 Gluster Hacker - Award goes to "Gordon Bobic" for consistently
contributing to the Gluster community world wide. He has always been
there to criticize constructively and to help others selflessly. We hope
everyone in the community will also find Gordon to be the most deserving
candidate. Congratulations!!

Gordon, can you please mail me (ab(at)gluster.com) privately with you
postal address and model of Android phone you prefer.

We have also chosen few more names for the Gluster Community Spotlight.
We will announce in Q1 2010.

Happy Hacking,

Many thanks, guys. I'm flattered. I'll try to keep up with expectations. ;)

Gordan