gm-users

Re: [Gm-users] hi

From: Emil Styrke
Subject: Re: [Gm-users] hi
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:24:09 +0100

Hello Dan,

Can you specify what you mean by messages going to the terminal? If you mean
the debug output, it's perfectly normal, but if the messages that your buddies
send to you ends up only in the terminal and not in the chat window, then it's
a bug. The blank messages seem lika bug, can you describe what you were doing
when it happened?
Can you also tell me what version of gm you are using (what date did you check
it out of CVS?)

        /Emil, gm developer

[Dan DeVries]