gm-users

Re: [Gm-users] hi

From: Dan DeVries
Subject: Re: [Gm-users] hi
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 12:49:35 -0600

Hello Emil,
  I might have spoke too soon.  When I started gm from a terminal yes I got
Debug info and yes the messages were sent to the terminal and not in the chat
window but when I ran it not from a terminal everything worked.  I need to try
and recreate the blank messages because I haven't hear about it after the first
time I ran the
program from the terminal.  I also wonder if my status was away, without a
default away message.  If I recall correctly I got the CVS on the 18th but I
didn't get it to compile until sometime last Wednesday thanks to Henrik.

-Dan