Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Problem on FreeBSD

From: White FrosT
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Problem on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:44:42 +0200

It still doesn't work. As said in a previous mail, my libupnp is installed in /usr/local/lib:
#locate libupnp

Maybe this has something to do with it?
./configure: line 20473: -lpthread: command not found

I tried --with-libupnp=/usr/local and --with-libupnp=/usr/local/lib

Thank you for your help!

Oskar Liljeblad wrote:
On Monday, September 04, 2006 at 16:49, White FrosT wrote:
Hello Oskar,

I started from clean sources again, applied the patch. It seems to
change some for the good, but second part doesn't fix the problem (I
think). I attached the configure ouput again...

This time it can't find libupnp at all. Try
./configure --with-libupnp=/usr/local
or replace /usr/local to the (prefix) path where libupnp is installed.

GMediaServer-devel mailing list