|Subject:||Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Problem on FreeBSD|
|Date:||Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:44:42 +0200|
|User-agent:||Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20060719)|
It still doesn't work. As said in a previous mail, my libupnp is
installed in /usr/local/lib:|
Maybe this has something to do with it?
./configure: line 20473: -lpthread: command not found
I tried --with-libupnp=/usr/local and --with-libupnp=/usr/local/lib
Thank you for your help!
Oskar Liljeblad wrote:
On Monday, September 04, 2006 at 16:49, White FrosT wrote:Hello Oskar, I started from clean sources again, applied the patch. It seems to change some for the good, but second part doesn't fix the problem (I think). I attached the configure ouput again...This time it can't find libupnp at all. Try ./configure --with-libupnp=/usr/local or replace /usr/local to the (prefix) path where libupnp is installed. Regards, Oskar _______________________________________________ GMediaServer-devel mailing list address@hidden http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gmediaserver-devel
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|