Re: [Gnash-dev] make check fails with fatal error

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] make check fails with fatal error
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:06:16 -0700

strk wrote:
I just updated my source snapshot and run 'make check'
from the testsuite directory:

ERROR: tcl error sourcing
/home/strk/src/gnash/gnash/testsuite/actionscript.all/swf_exists.exp.
ERROR: Output file name: ./actionscript.all/Camera.as.as.swf
Output compression level: 9

Does this still fail for you ? I just tried this and "make check" for me works just fine. I did have a problem with an extraneous "sample.as" file that choked things, but once I remove that, "make check" works whether I build in my source tree, or from a separate built tree like I normally do.

Can it be the 'make check' rule fails to define OUTPUT_VERSION ?
(I still don't understand how is 'make check' rule implemented)

The output rule just runs makeswf with no other options. We should probably consider having it emit v5 for test cases for now.