Re: [Gnash-dev] GUI-specific configuration

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GUI-specific configuration
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:18:04 -0700

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

>  - This config file is *only* related to the FB gui and is only
>    necessary for someone that uses Gnash to play .swf files. There's

  Then I'd probably create a simple text file, stick it someplace, and
just parse that using the File I/O extension myself. This info is more
of a system, wide type of data than Gnash specific. It'd also be nice if
there was a way to have the same options set at compile or configure
time, so the extra file would be unnecessary.