Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:25:57 +0100

"works fine" means no mail if everything is fine, 1 mail a day when something
is broken.

Fine for all ?

Why, does everyone on gnash-commit have to act on it?

Ok, I'll automate my build-of-every-combination stuff to that it runs
once a night and mails everyone if any build fails, instead of looking
into things myself.
Oh, and I can run "make check" too and if anything new fails, mails everybody.

Consider that a "no thanks"! Far too much mail already without automatic ones!