Re: [Gnash-dev] a suggested gnash splash page, take 2

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] a suggested gnash splash page, take 2
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:01:51 -0400

Patrice Dumas writes:
 > A quick and dirty way to handle that would be to modify the gnash script
 > such that the first arg is $datadir/gnash/gnash-splash.swf if there is
 > no arg at all.

That sounds fine to me.  If they really want help, they can --help.
If no one objects I'll implement that.

--my blog is at   | Unregulation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity and
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241       | freedom.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog          |