Re: [Gnash-dev] Alignment in AMF data

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Alignment in AMF data
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:42:56 -0400

strk writes:
 > And don't forget a double is 8 bytes, not 4...

DOH, I was thinking long, not floating point!  Yes, you need a union
to do this particular unpacking.  Let the C compiler do its thing.

--my blog is at   | Unregulation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity and
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241       | freedom.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog          |