Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: oprofile difficulties, easy access to debuginfo, an

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: oprofile difficulties, easy access to debuginfo, and other thoughts
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:04:17 +0200

Bernie Innocenti ha scritto:
This is what we did on Fedora. Still, we couldn't get symbols for gnash
and its libraries in the "opreport -cl" output.

However, symbols were present for other binaries and for other
libraries.

Eheh.. Dear Bernie.. :P
Since you are here.. why don''t try to compile it on your SAM and tell me what is wrong?? :)

Andrea