Re: [Gnash-dev] Flash on the Ipad

From: Ashley Reid
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Flash on the Ipad
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 23:38:08 +0200

Hey,

I have finally started putting something on the web (after taking a 2 week break). Here http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Building_for_iOS.

There is a repository with the basic scripts and the standalone app. http://github.com/arcanon/ipadflash. I will want to put the libraries up next and then all the special stuff I had to do to compile.

I am still trying to get the plugin to work correctly, but I have got some gnash code running there (mainly the static classes). However, I first need to learn a bit more about libtool I think to get it working fully.

Thanks,
Ash