Re: [Gnash-dev] 8.9.10 in time for ubuntu 11.10 ?

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] 8.9.10 in time for ubuntu 11.10 ?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:00:07 +0200

Am Freitag, den 16.09.2011, 07:13 -0600 schrieb Rob Savoye:
> On 09/16/11 03:16, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > It turns out I was wrong. The "happy run" of buildbot was with
> > a patch prepared by Gabriele truly reverting your ffmpeg commits.
>   I reverted my patch fully, I saw the segfaults with the existing
> patch, not the one I applied.

git diff

shows lots of differences between before and after your patches, so it
seems they weren't fully reverted. It's difficult to tell either from
the commit messages or the long diff exactly what has changed between
those two commits.

Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!

Benjamin Wolsey, Software Developer -
C++ and Open-Source Flash blog -