[Gnash] Missing library checks in configure

From: J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
Subject: [Gnash] Missing library checks in configure
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:17:17 +0100

(Please Cc: responses to me - I'm not on the list)

While looking at Gnash CVS HEAD, I noticed that configure.ac does not check
for a number of libraries that are used by Gnash and that there is a
superfluous include that breaks builds on systems that don't have LessTif
or Motif installed.

The attached patch tries to address these issues; please consider adding it
to the tree.

Greetings,
Ray
--
"I'm just waiting to see `Red Hat to acquire Abominable Snowman & Department
of Defense in Massive Stock Swap.'"