Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion

From: Guido Ostkamp
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gnash always runs into assertion
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:02:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

There is a silly little bug in the code right now that's causing those error messages about "read bad gradient value!". I think it's a false error, and not related to your problem. See my patch and some more information about the problem, here : https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4817 .The code around it has already changed once without it being fixed, so my patch probably no longer can be applied, but really it's silly and we should have it fixed soon.

I checked out your patch and applied it to my current CVS copy manually. Unfortunately it didn't help me. The number of error messages increases and it still doesn't display.

Regards,

Guido