[Gnash] Gnash Source Code: Where to download?

From: Ali G.
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash Source Code: Where to download?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:10:07 +0000

Hi,

I am looking everywhere for the gnash source code but I had no luck finding it...
I looked almost 10 of the GNU ftp websites mentioned in the Gnash homepage but none have the gnash sub-directory on them. The gnu canonical ftp website doesn't have it as well... I also googled it but aside from the doxygen documentation, other links are unrelated.

I am actually working on a converter toolkit to translate flash files into SVG. I have come across a flash file which looks slightly different than what is being defined in the binary file. The problem comes from a DefineShape tag which defines a line style with stroke width = 0 twips. However Macromedia flash player while showing the flash file gives the shape a stroke with width about 3.4 twips but I don't understand why ...

I attach the flash file, it only has one frame and its a drawing of a tiger. The first DefineShap tag is the tag with confusing line style.
I wonder how Gnash treats this picture...

Thanks