Re: [Gnash] [backtrace included] Gnash segfaults at NPR site

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash] [backtrace included] Gnash segfaults at NPR site
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:07:17 +0200

On Thursday 18 May 2006 03:52, Andrew Barr wrote:
> In Firefox I get a gray square, if I play the file deposited in /tmp the
> Gnash player segfaults.

I played the file in gnash, but it didn't segfault; in fact, it asserted in an
entirely unrelated place. Have you disabled assertions, by any chance?

The stacktrace doesn't make a lot of sense either. It strikes me as odd that
the compiler accepts the address of something which is not of type as_value
as the second argument to set_member_default (const as_value &).

--
Bastiaan