gnats-prs

gnats/110: Gnatsweb not releasing locked files

From: ezizzi
Subject: gnats/110: Gnatsweb not releasing locked files
Date: 17 Oct 2000 22:12:02 -0000

>Number:         110
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       Gnatsweb not releasing locked files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Oct 17 15:14:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Eric Zizzi
>Release:        gnatsweb
>Environment:

We are having a problem within the Gnatsweb application where a ticket that is
created and assigned and opened is getting locked and we cannot unlock it.  We
used the pr-edit command to unlock the file and when we look at the lock
directory for the database, the lock is gone, but when we attempt to edit the
pr, the lock returns and the edit never takes.