gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Artwork for Parkes

From: alexus / dotcommon
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Artwork for Parkes
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:36:30 +0200

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:42:17 +1030, Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 05:09:34 +0100
address@hidden wrote:

this stupid logo looks like the illuminatti's eye. Couldn't you choose
other less repressentative of illuminatti movement? Remeber what
happened to mandriva, last distro which admitted these people.

i adviced you !!!!!!

I see the words... but what the hell do they mean?

I did some searches. I am not sure... but it seems a suggestion to avoid to use a new logo that some person could connect to a symbol used by this "movement":
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Illuminati
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

I do not know... But probably, the lower the chance that someone (maybe someone unbalanced) can put gNS in any relation with this kind of thing, the better.

Regards

--
al3xu5 / dotcommon

Support free software! Join FSF: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7535