gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Artwork for Parkes

From: Graziano
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Artwork for Parkes
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:59:59 +0100

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 05:09:34 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
this stupid logo looks like the illuminatti's eye. Couldn't you choose other less repressentative of illuminatti movement? Remeber what happened
to mandriva, last distro which admitted these people.

i adviced you !!!!!!

Maria,

the logo represents disc and antenna of an observatory in Australia called Parkes:

http://www.parkes.atnf.csiro.au/

We showed it to a few people and nobody told us anything about the illuminati. You are the first one. While I respect your opinion I don't see a valid reason to change it according to what you said.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli
gNewSense Community Manager