[Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:50:39 +0100

As far as I can read here:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemote.com%2Findex.html&lp=zh_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Your position: Home page - resources downloading - leisurely long 8089
notebook resources

  New China science and technology Hua Leilong core special-purpose
operating system user's manual v2.0

New China science and technology Hua Leilong core special-purpose
operating system user's manual v2.0

Dragon core 2F Debian user's manual

Dragon core 2F Debian user's manual
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

There are two different os for the Lemote Yeeloong:

a) OpenRays

b) Debian mips

The first link on the page is the OpenRays manual and the second one is
the Debian mips manual but I can't find where I can download both of them.

Another important issue is that I can't understand the resources (and
their position) offered by Lemote.
For example.

Is this the first debian os preinstalled on our machine by Lemote?

http://www.lemote.com/software/8.9inch/loonux/V1.1.0/

Is this one the updated version?

http://www.lemote.com/upfiles/8089_OS_v1.1.1/

Why are they located in so different places?

What is this stuff and why it is located in the 8.9 inches subdirectory?

http://www.lemote.com/software/8.9inch/7inch/en_US/

Is the english version of the 8089_OS?

Please someone should contact Lemote to explain it all.

Please convince them to use a simple right organization such as.

www.lemote.com/software/yeeloong

inside it there should be

- - openrays

- - debian mips

with the correct language subdirectory.

Please contact them and report.

Thank you very much.

- --
Graziano Sorbaioli -- www.sorbaioli.org
Join the Free Software Foundation: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7201
Supporters will receive our new USB membership card with gNewSense Live