Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:30:39 +0100

Graziano Sorbaioli ha scritto:
> Arthur Webkid ha scritto:
>> Hi
>> I could say Lemote site is suck... even I can read Chinese I find their
>> site is totally a mess, without proper organization for the codes, doc.,
>> downloads etc. Someone shall contact Lemote to ask them to correct that,
>> maybe Elly is the right person as she lives in Beijing?
>> As for the two different OS, my understanding from Lemote site is that
>> the mini-computer "Fuloong 2F" is pre-installed with OpenRays, a distro
>> developed by a Chinese company, and while the netbook you are using
>> "Yeeloong 8089" is pre-instaled with Debian MIPS-port.
> Thanks Arthur.
> I found this one:
> Is it the Debian MIPS for the Yeeloong?
> I downloaded it and I am trying it.

For what do I read here:

The Debian MIPS listed here:

is the one preinstalled on the FULOONG MINI and is the ENGLISH version.

I wonder if it is good for the Lemote Yeeloong too.

If this is not true, where is the Debian mips with all language and
gnome that I found preinstalled on my lemote yeeloong?

- --
Graziano Sorbaioli --
Join the Free Software Foundation:
Supporters will receive our new USB membership card with gNewSense Live

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)