Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Yeeloong specs

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Yeeloong specs
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:45:04 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:03:43 +0100
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

After my bootloader problems while testing Robert's installer I
decided to pursue my suspicions that something's not quite right with
my Lemote Yeeloong. This is what's different from the specs on the
wiki [1]:

Model name on the bottom of the laptop = YEELOONG 8089_A
RAM = 1004 MiB
USB = 3x
Storage = 160 GB

so far the same

Webcam = no

I have around bit on my panel, not checked if its got anything in it.

Ah, so I don't have some kind of freaky mutant model. Thanks for checking.