Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Status of Document "About gNewSense"

From: Zach Oglesby
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Status of Document "About gNewSense"
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:27:42 +0200

Quoting Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden>:

Following is the current status of this project[1]:

1. Open the project for the document (Done)
2. Propose the structure (In progress)
3. Define the final structure
4. Propose the content
5. Write a draft
6. Revise and improve
7. Convert the final document to DocBook if necessary
8. Commit it to gNewSense in Savannah

I think we can start to submit proposals for the structure of this
document.

I already put my proposal in the page of the project.

1. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/DocumentationProjects/AboutgNewSense

I already made a note on the wiki, but this looks good to me, I think we should actually work out of the repo and not the wiki so we can keep the formatting easier (plus I would rather use emacs, the a browser).

Also an additional step would be get it packaged and added to gNS. Its no good it we write and it never makes it into the OS.

--
Zach Oglesby
GPG Key: 1378F79F