Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [KFV] no reference for sv_addr.agh

From: crap0101
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [KFV] no reference for sv_addr.agh
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 03:23:54 +0200

Il giorno lun, 24/08/2009 alle 23.02 +0200, Sam Geeraerts ha scritto:
>  My interpretation is
> that "recommended" means "recommended by the makers of the generation
> tool and "preferred" means "preferred by the user/developer of the
> resulting software. Let's assume that means the same in this context.
> Then this file is not the source code. And with source file and
> generation tool missing, this looks like it's non-free.

yes, is what i suspect. Now I'm reading the axis documentation to clear
me up some stuffs, but i guess the solution (unless we are able to
retrieve those files - web-serching give me no useful result for now) is
to remake the process by which they've been made.

--
me -> http://crap0101.gnu-darwin.org