Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: 2.6.32-libre-lemote vs NetworkManager (race cond

From: Graziano
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: 2.6.32-libre-lemote vs NetworkManager (race condition?)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:44:53 +0100

Sam Geeraerts ha scritto:
Daniel Clark schreef:
Sorry I have no specific help to offer for this at this time, but I am
starting to think that the WPA not working under is also a
timing problem - see "gNewSense
GNU/Linux - Bugs: WPA doesn't work on yeeloong under linux"

Has anyone had WPA work under or later on the yeeloong?

WPA works here with This is an upgraded gNS from March, not a fresh install.

It doesn't work for me using .31.6.

Graziano Sorbaioli  |

LibrePlanet Italia