Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:05:35 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
Hi all,

if you need to checkout all our *packages* at once, grab yourself a
copy of /mrconfig from our bzr.
you'll need to install 'mr' (a very cool tool) to use it.
cd mrconfig (or whatever you name your checkout)
mr up

let it checkout all our packages for you :)

Added to Bazaar instructions [1].

Any volunteers for filling in the blank for CIA there? I can't get the damned thing to work.

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/DevelopmentTeam/Bazaar