[Gnewsense-dev] wicd

From: aurélien
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] wicd
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:31:03 -0900

Coming from :: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Tying together the network-manager
work

> Could you try out wicd as an alternative? I've been trying to get some
> useful feedback about it, but so far all I've got is 'it installs'.
> kk

Hi,

About wicd, for the free part i can test on my side (rj45 connexion).

The most useful comparaison i can make on it between network manager
is :: no way are already existing/writing to install a vpn connexion.

On network-manager, you have a pre-installed solution to follow to
install it.

Libreplanet.org
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/User:Aurelien