Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Xulrunner freedom bug: how to apply patch?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Xulrunner freedom bug: how to apply patch?
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:35:43 +0200

address@hidden schreef:
Only DeltaH uses Builder. Does the bug also exist there?

The bug seems to be also present in deltah.

I downloaded xulrunner-1.9_1.9.0.19+nobinonly.orig.tar.gz at In 'mozilla' directory of this uncompressed file, I found:

$ grep * -e "pfs.mozilla" -r -n -i
toolkit/locales/en-US/chrome/global-region/ toolkit/mozapps/plugins/content/pluginInstallerWizard.js:554: document.getElementById("moreInfoLink").addEventListener("click", function() { gPluginInstaller.loadURL(""; + notInstalledList) }, false); xpfe/global/resources/locale/en-US/

I installed Galeon on DeltaH but couldn't get a popup window to show up. It's only a bug if the user sees it.