[Gnewsense-dev] wrong permissions on wiki AND www

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] wrong permissions on wiki AND www
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 13:08:26 +0200

I still don't have permissions to edit every page both in the www and in the wiki part of our website.

I discovered this today when rsiddharth asked me on IRC to update a page:

<rsiddharth> I have written the first draft for "Help on Mailing List" ( ).

A link of this page should be provided in the "Join the gNewSense Community" page ( ) under the Mailing Lists section. It looks like I don't have the required permission to edit the page. Therefore can you give the link of the "Help on Mailing List" page under the Mailing List section of the website.

I tried to change from www. to wiki. but I still can't modify the page.

Samgee, Realmike, could you please take a look and update the permissios?

Graziano Sorbaioli
Founder, LibrePlanet Italia