Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [Translation] Community Guidelines

From: Stayvoid
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] [Translation] Community Guidelines
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:11:50 +0300

> English.
Other translations have the same problem.
For example, have a look at the German translation:
The hyperlinks in the upper right corner aren't working.

But there is a neat solution for this problem. If you check the Spanish version:
you'll be redirected to this page:

It's possible to use the non-English addresses, but I don't know how
to perform a redirect.

And I don't know how to delete a page completely (if the use of the
non-English addresses is not allowed).