Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderive

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Debderive
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:35:42 +0100

Stayvoid wrote:
My idea was to add self.purge_list = [] to the class
Supplementary_Suite(Suite). But this is not enough. Maybe I should
expand the _purge_purge_lists function. I don't know. Could you
provide more information?

You're on the right track. The class needs a purge_list. Some hints:

- in _purge_purge_lists you should loop over the supplementary suites;
- in configure you should have a close look at both ways to call _add_filter_lists;
- look at d.purge_list.extend(...) in the parse method.

If you comment the rr.update statement at the end you can run the script without needing a repository. Then it just writes reprepro's configuration.