Re: [gNewSense-users] Ubuntu->gNS upgrade path

From: Dean Linkous
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Ubuntu->gNS upgrade path
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:13:37 -0800

split my script into two parts to be a bit safer(?)

Also less installing and instead just letting dist-upgrade upgrade stuff so
that way if someone has uninstalled openoffice it does not get reinstalled...I
dont think! ;)

Also if someone wants to stop after then first script just to try the gnewsense
stuff before purging 'evil' things and changing artwork and so forth...

Hope someone finds it useful in some way!